Why Kalinga University?
- All programs of Distance Education of Kalinga University are duly recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Distance Education is suitable for any applicant who is not able to attend the campus on a regular basis for some reason and wishes to pursue their further studies with keenness.
- This mode of education is suitable for economically weaker students, busy professionals as well as housewives who can pursue the distance education program for acquiring necessary skills at comparatively lower costs.
- Kalinga University provides opportunities to those who aspire to study while pursuing their career as well. Distance education mode is also beneficial for candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies but do not have the time to do so.
- Kalinga University's Distance Education provides professional distance learning programs. Courses are offered in Commerce, Management and Arts & Humanities Faculties and includes B.Com, BBA, B.A, DCA, PGDCA.
- Kalinga University provides the ease of registering for Distance Education in On-line mode. The University has made a Mobile Application for Student Management System.
- Along with Self Learning Materials (SLM) the students will have access to the largest Online/Digital Library in Central India including National Digital Library (NDL) and Developing Library Network (DELNET). Students will also be provided with Online Academic Assistance.