Kalinga Distance Education BA
The Bachelor of Arts degree programme has been designed for students who wish to undertake degree studies across programmes/disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences. It is specifically tailored to accord the students with a wide range of opportunities in the job market. The various programmes offered in this programme prepares them to serve as community development officers, administrators, human rights activists, bankers, company executives, teachers, University lecturers and professors, trade unionists, writers, and political leaders, just to name but a few.
A students has to choose any three of the given subjects :- English, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, History, Geography, Maths, Psychology, Public Administration, Hindi Literature.
The objectives of the Bachelor of Arts degree program are:
- To give students a broad-based and multidisciplinary academic foundation
- To offer students wide knowledge in the Humanities and Social Sciences that is fairly sufficient to expose them to numerous job opportunities
- To sharpen the students' social analytical skills to enable them to participate in liberating peoples and communities from all forms of bondage
- To train graduates who are able to teach, do research and handle social responsibilities in private and public enterprises
BA is one of the most sought courses after 12th. It has a duration of 3 years divided into 6 semesters. The course covers a number of subjects during its study period.
- Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.
Job Areas for BA Graduates are:
- Advertising Sales Agent
- Content Marketing Manager Strategist
- Public Relations Specialist
- News Reporter
- Industrial Relation Officer
- Market Research
- Event Organizer
- Instructional Designer
- Publications Editor
- Human Resources Specialist
- Interpreter or Translator
- Media and Communications Organizations
|Semester||Course fee with SLM ||Course fee with SLM |
- Personal Contact Programmes for various courses will be conducted at University Campus, Raipur. You can attend PCP for 15 days in every semester or PCP weekend classes on Sundays. It provides the opportunity for conceptual understanding of the courses and also for learning by interacting with University faculties and fellow students.
- Kalinga University will be providing the online Study material to all its students in their ERP Login for free of cost. In case a student needs a hard copy of the study learning material then he/she needs to pay INR 1000/- per semester.
- Kalinga Student ERP is an exceptional and user-friendly medium that offers a strong and secure online platform for connecting its students with the University.
ELIGIBILTY & FEES:
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass in any discipline from Recognized board / equivalent.