Kalinga Distance Education BBA
BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) is a comprehensive three year degree course for somebody looking to make a career in management. As management aspirants, BBA is the foundation course that will teach you the nuances that are required in a candidate to work effectively in a business organization. BBA course is divided into 6 semester which has various subjects spanning over a period of three years. Students will be learning a wide array of topics such as human resources, finance, accounting, international business, operation management, strategic management, information technology and marketing to name a few.
Better Job Opportunities can be the prime reason for doing BBA. There exist many sectors in which the students get placed. This presents lucrative career options in the world of business and corporate management. Larger Perspective of Business World is another advantage of the course. Students acquire management skills at a very early stage. It helps the student to learn the knowledge of the business world and act as a leader to take decisions in the business world. In today's competitive world where everybody wishes to become an entrepreneur, this course helps you think more precisely on different aspects of running a business also. It helps in building tactical skills.
If a student wishes to do MBA after his/her BBA degree then there are many advantages as he/she already has the knowledge of what will be covered in the MBA course, he/she can grasp things very easily and will have a clear idea when choosing specializations.
- To impart fundamental knowledge and necessary skills to the young students in emerging areas of business
- To prepare young students by skilling them with desired competence in business
- To equip the students with business acumen by enhancing their analytical skills
- To develop and strengthen theoretical and practical aspects of business education
- To promote job oriented approach among young students
- To update the learners about the latest trends in business education and profession
BBA - It has a duration of 3 years divided into 6 semesters.
- Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.
BBA graduates can be employed for roles in business management and sales. Some of the esteemed job profiles you can attain after a successful completion of BBA are Production, Finance Manager, Business Administration Researcher, Human Resource Manager, Research and Development Manager, Business Consultant, Information Systems Manager, Marketing Manager etc. BBA graduates seek companies that are involved in the business of manufacturing, construction, retail, and finance. They can also apply for various government agencies.
Job Areas For BBA Graduates are:
- Marketing Organizations
- Hospitality Management
- Educational Institutes
- Business Consultancies
- Retail Management
- Multinational Companies
- Export Companies
- Financial Organizations
|Semester||Course fee with SLM ||Course fee with SLM |
- Personal Contact Programmes for various courses will be conducted at University Campus, Raipur. You can attend PCP for 15 days in every semester or PCP weekend classes on Sundays. It provides the opportunity for conceptual understanding of the courses and also for learning by interacting with University faculties and fellow students.
- Kalinga University will be providing the online Study material to all its students in their ERP Login for free of cost. In case a student needs a hard copy of the study learning material then he/she needs to pay INR 1000/- per semester.
- Kalinga Student ERP is an exceptional and user-friendly medium that offers a strong and secure online platform for connecting its students with the University.
ELIGIBILTY & FEES:
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass in any discipline from Recognized board / equivalent.