To get admission in the programs under Institute of Distance Education, Kalinga University one should have the minimum qualification and eligibility criteria for particular programs as per defined by the University.
1) Visit the Institute of Distance Education, Kalinga University Website www.idekalinga.ac.in
2) Fill in the details in the (Apply On Line) Tab and submit.
3) On submission of your details, a link with a login key will be provided to you on your mobile number and e-mail ID (mobile number and e-mail ID as provided by you, while filling details as stated in Point 2).
4) On clicking the link you will be filling the “Admission Form”; provide all details as suggested in the Form. Some of the basic details are as follows -
- First Name - Enter First name, which should be same as, mentioned in the eligibility documents.
- Last Name - Enter Last name. If there is no middle/last name enter dot in this field.
- Mobile - Enter valid mobile number. Important communication will be sent through SMS to this number.
- Email Id - Enter valid email id. University will send all important communication/notification to this email id.
- Course - Select the correct Program that the candidate intends to apply. The admission will be granted based on the program selected.
- You can opt for Hard Copies of the Self Learning Material (SLM) while filling up the form (chargeable – INR 1000 per semester).
5) On submission of the Admission Form you will be prompted for “Fee Payment”. You can pay the fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/PayTm.
6) Next you will be prompted to provide your copies of eligibility documents for admission/verification. For Undergraduate Programs, You need to upload Class X Mark sheet, XII Passing Certificate & Copy of ID Proof (Anyone - Aadhar/Passport/DL/Voter Id Card)
7) On verification of your documents and receipt of the fee, your admission will be confirmed. This process can take 7-10 working days. You will receive an admission letter and confirmation email. In the same email Student Login details will also be mentioned.
8) You will be able to login with the details and can access the Program Details, Syllabus, Study Learning Material, Video Lectures etc.