Kalinga Distance Education B.Com
A Bachelor of Commerce, abbreviated as B.Com is an undergraduate degree in commerce and related subjects. The course is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills and understanding in streams like finance, accounting, taxation and management. A career in commerce offers immense growth as demand for professionals is always on a high.
To impart fundamental knowledge and necessary skills to the young students in emerging areas of business and skilling them with desired competence in business acumen by enhancing their analytical skills. A commerce degree from a reputed institution opens a wide variety of job opportunities in the field of accounting, finance, marketing, management consulting, entrepreneurship and human resources. There are several banks also which appoint commerce graduates for various banking operations.
Job opportunities exist right after the programme. Jobs for B.Com graduates exist in India as well as abroad. After completion of B.Com, there are many career options in this field. B.Com graduate can also work as an Accountant, Auditor, Consultant, Company Secretary, Business Analyst, Finance Officer, Sales Analyst, Junior Analyst, Tax Accountant, Stock Broker, Economist, Business Development Trainee etc.
Individuals also have the option to pursue higher studies after B.com. They can apply for Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a student can also opt for LLB after B.Com. Business Law is one of the best option in it.
Coveted career options in civil services, including Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Economic Services and many others are also available.
B.com is one of the most sought courses after 12th. It has a duration of 3 years divided into 6 semesters. The course covers a number of subjects during its study period.
- Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.
Job Areas For B.Com Graduates are:
- Business Consultancies
- Budget Planning
- Educational Institutes
- Foreign Trade
- Industrial Houses
- Inventory Control
- Merchant Banking
- Policy Planning
- Public Accounting Firms
- Treasury and Forex Department
- Working Capital Management
- Investment Banking
|Semester||Course fee with SLM ||Course fee with SLM |
- Personal Contact Programmes for various courses will be conducted at University Campus, Raipur. You can attend PCP for 15 days in every semester or PCP weekend classes on Sundays. It provides the opportunity for conceptual understanding of the courses and also for learning by interacting with University faculties and fellow students.
- Kalinga University will be providing the online Study material to all its students in their ERP Login for free of cost. In case a student needs a hard copy of the study learning material then he/she needs to pay INR 1000/- per semester.
- Kalinga Student ERP is an exceptional and user-friendly medium that offers a strong and secure online platform for connecting its students with the University.
ELIGIBILTY & FEES:
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass in any discipline from Recognized board / equivalent.