Admission Related Queries
Q1. Who can take admission in Institute of Distance Education (IDE) Kalinga University?
Anyone i.e. Students, Professionals, People having Government Jobs, Entrepreneurs, House-wives or any other individual who wishes to pursue higher education while still continuing with what she/ he is doing. Government job people need to submit Department NOC.
Q2. What is the maximum age at which one can take admission in IDE Kalinga University?
Age is no bar for admission in IDE Kalinga University.
Q3. Can I pursue two programmes simultaneously in IDE Kalinga University?
No, you can enrol for only one programme in IDE Kalinga University at a time.
Q4. Can I enrol for a programme in IDE Kalinga University simultaneously if I am pursuing a Regular Full time programme?
Yes, you can enrol for only one programme if you are pursuing a Regular Full time programme.
Q5. Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the University either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the University.
Q6. Do I have to come to the University to apply for IDE Kalinga University?
No, you need not come to the University to apply for IDE Kalinga University. You can apply online from anywhere.
Q7. How can I apply for IDE Kalinga University?
You can apply online by visiting the website or you may apply offline by downloading the form from the website.
For Online Application - Fees to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ UPI / Wallet.
For Offline Application - Fees to be paid by Demand Draft. Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favour of "Institute of Distance Education Kalinga University" payable at Raipur.
Q8. What is the Admission procedure?
To get admission in the programs under Institute of Distance Education, Kalinga University one should have the minimum qualification and eligibility criteria for particular programs as per defined by the University.
- 1) Visit the Institute of Distance Education, Kalinga University Website www.idekalinga.ac.in
- 2) Fill in the details in the (Apply Now) Tab and submit.
- 3) On submission of your details, a link with a login key will be provided to you on your mobile number and e-mail ID (mobile number and e-mail ID as provided by you, while filling details as stated in Point 2).
- 4) On clicking the link you will be filling the "Admission Form"; provide all details as suggested in the Form.
- 5) On submission of the Admission Form you will be prompted for "Fee Payment". You can pay the fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ UPI / Wallet. For Offline Application - Fees to be paid by Demand Draft. Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favour of "Institute of Distance Education Kalinga University" payable at Raipur.
- 6) Next you will be prompted to provide your copies of eligibility documents for admission/verification. For Undergraduate Programs, You need to upload Photograph, Class X Mark sheet, XII Passing Certificate & Copy of ID Proof (Anyone - Aadhar/Passport/DL/Voter Id Card)
- 7) On verification of your documents and receipt of the fee, your admission will be confirmed. This process can take 7-10 working days. You will receive an admission letter and confirmation email. In the same email Student Login details will also be mentioned.
- 8) You will be able to login with the details and can access the Program Details, Syllabus, Study Learning Material, Video Lectures etc.
Q9. What is the eligibility for a programme under IDE Kalinga University?
Eligibility criteria for programmes:
|1||PGDCA||Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.|
|2||B.Com||Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.|
|3||BBA||Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.|
|4||BBA||Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent.|
Q10. What are the various Disciplines offered by IDE Kalinga University?
IDE Kalinga University is offering various programmes in the following disciplines:
Computer Applications (CA)
- • PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) - After Graduation
- • DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications) - After 12th
- • BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) - After 12th
- • B.Com - After 12th
- • BA (Bachelor of Arts) - After 12th
Q11. What is the maximum duration of the programmes offered by IDE Kalinga University?
- • Programmes of 1 year duration (2 Semesters)
- • Programmes of 3 years duration (6 Semesters)